Monday, October 31, 2016

The Creative Sprint is over!

Here's a bit from my past month's fun with Creative Sprint. I hope that some of you will join me in April for the next Sprint. This is a global art game that my daughter created for her and her brother's business. They have a book coming out in the spring, too. I'll be promoting that for sure. BUT Creative Sprint is a lot of fun, and I got to meet a lot of new people from around the world participating in it.
Day 29
  Day 29, I revisited a previous day where I'd made something in a box. My honey chose the day I was to revisit. This box has a poem in it by Adam Lindsay Gordon, which is a favorite of mine.

Day 27 was to be inspired by another sprinter, and I was inspired by Estafania Garcia, who did a melted crayon thing one day and another had her little boy recreate Munch's The Scream. Such fun doing this with my grandgirl.

Day 30 - award ourselves for doing the sprint. This is my trophy.  Join me next year - sign up a CreativeSprint.co
Day 27
Day 30

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...