Monday, August 01, 2016

First day of a new month!

#113

#114

Mail Art by Miss Z

Arms and Art

Arms and Lips

PINK
The grand girl, Miss Z, was sitting at the studio table with me while I was making Mail Art. She wanted to make some, also, and used what she found at hand. She's really good at using a glue stick and a burnisher (she's only 3!!) and know what she wants regarding composition. She, also, has a sense of humor!
    The Arms are a part of my eMail Art series. I'm having fun with it and when I don't have Global postage handy, I can send one of these.
   Pink is an old card of mine from 2004. I'd printed up some of my collages into cards and I just found this one this morning. I altered with a pink postage stamp and am sending it to the Pink Mail Art call by Tofu.  Find more information HERE.

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...