Monday, July 25, 2016

Staying indoors - heat advisory!

#108

#109

#110
 Last week, I was away from home for a few days with my Mail Art traveling kit. I took a few things with me - some circles, some black paper, a butterfly.









I picked up a brochure while away and cut little figures out of it. Perfect for Mail Art, right?
#111

#112









Some action going on here.  A pet sphere going out for a walk?












Nice striped dress!
My favorite thing, making - creating the illusion of transparency. Upper left.  What do you think? 









I had this face in my kit, from a brochure I got at VMFA. Did I make it a bit mysterious?


Here's mi corazon. Yesterday, she was in my studio, staying cool, cause we've got A/C. She took out a bunch of my old rubber stamps and made some art for me. She made paths and connections, she told me. She had a lot of fun and even used my date stamp when I told her what it was.



2 comments:

phonelady said...

your grandsugar is a budding artist ....good job ms mim .

Andytgeezer said...

Miss Z is great!

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...