Saturday, October 11, 2014

Some Recent Mail Art and A MAIL ART CALL

#186
 Our museum of fine art, VMFA, is having a major exhibit from China opening very soon. I've made use of their promotional materials in a few of my collages.


Lucky me to have such good material to work with.
I'm looking forward to the exhibit, too.
#187

#188

photo credit: M. Dove

















My friend has been "bitten" by the Mail Art bug and now she wants to share Mail Art with her community via her art gallery.  Here's a photo of the country side in her area. Lovely, isn't it?

Please send her some landscape Mail Art!



Global Landcapes


The Cooper-Finn Gallery, in the picuresque village of Millbrook, NY, wants to spread the joy of Mail Art.

Where do you live? What does your landscape look like? Interpret it as you wish for this upcoming and on-going exhibit.

Theme: Global Landscapes
(family friendly, please)
Size: standard postcard
Any medium
No jury, no return, documentation on-line

Deadline: open

Mail to:
The Cooper-Finn Gallery
P.O. Box 1355
Millbrook, NY 12545

1 comment:

phonelady said...

oh my goodness how pretty and wow oh wow such lovliness everywhere .

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...