Monday, May 20, 2013

Mail Art, of course, and my new Kitty.

 My kitty is finally at home with me. I did choose to name him Bizoo as it got the most votes and I liked the way it sounded. It's based on the French word for little kisses. (bisous) 

I'm taking lots of photos of him so you'll find out more.

Meanwhile, what I'm not showing you, are photos of our grandbaby! We're being kinda private about that. Let me say, she's a DOLL!
#290

#140
The Landscape Beautification Project continues. I struggle to find just the right painting for the right landscape, but when I do, it's worth it.

And I'm getting encouragement to continue.







What a wonderful thing, encouragement! Who encourages you? What encourages you?

2 comments:

Margie said...

Welcome Bizoo!!! Is she adjusting nicely?

phonelady said...

im so glad bizoo got the vote . I do believe I voted for bizoo I loved that name and he or she is uber cute . glad you are enjoying your art and your kitty . take care .

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...