Friday, April 20, 2012

L.A. with Mom

 
I forgot to take my card reader with me so I can't upload photos from my camera. However, I did take a few with my phone. Here's a lovely plant that I saw on our walk with my sister's grand-baby yesterday.
Also, I've made a number of pieces of Mail Art to send to the participants in my talk on Tuesday. Now, I'm up to #907!! Heading towards 1000!
 
Mom is going great for someone who is 98. She reads the newspaper, out loud, all of the stories about murder and mayhem and traffic accidents. Oh my.

1 comment:

Margie said...

I love that first shot Mim!!! And, my surprise in the mail!!!! You spoil me!!! I'm thinking you are following in your mom's footsteps as far as the being 98 and going strong aspect, not the murder and mayhem stuff, LOL!

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...