Monday, January 02, 2012

Packed & ready - ish


 I'm packed! Unless I decided to take some things out of the suitcase, I'm ready.
This is what I packed for art supplies, except I eliminated the roller tape (don't ask why.)
HiMonkey aka "traveling monkey" will be with me again.






Here's what I'm taking. The Blue suitcase is a 22" one. I'm not taking my water bottle, it's just for scale. The bright pink duffle isn't stuffed but is carrying the bag of chargers, and a change of clothing in case the suitcase is misplaced, and a little plastic bag with liquids/gels (my tiny toothpaste, my Rescue Remedy, and some lotion.)
The colorful bag on top is my "purse/tote" which holds my REAL purse, Kindle, laptop, and the folder with eTickets, etc.

Whew. I did it.

1 comment:

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

I want to get inside your suitcase! Bon Voyage.

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...