Friday, July 15, 2011

Vacationing with vacationers

I've been making my daily mail art. I'm able to post from my mobile phone which is nice, however, I don't have the images on my desk top this way.  The latest ones use images from our trip.

It's been fun being on someone else's vacation. We're the tour guides and hopefully they're seeing what they want to see and experiencing the New York City experience in a memorable way.



Our hotel is right off of the New Jersey Turnpike, easy access. See the shadow of the building going across the road?
We stopped in Philadelphia to see the original Liberty Bell. We enjoyed seeing all of the tourists having their photos taken in front of it. People of all different cultures, from different countries, and us, stood there for photos.

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...