Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mail Art #161 & #162

 I'm trying to make use of my paper tape. Only one stripe in #161 and I think it worked nicely as kind of a band of sunshine.
 Of course, #162 reminded me of old time table cloths and picnics in childhood story books. Vintage man worked nicely with the tape.
 More progress on the yard. Looking good. We're so happy with it, just wish it was finished!
We even decided to redo the walkway into the back yard/garden so that it would be all one piece. A friend made us a sturdy grate to go over the giant drainage "pit."  

2 comments:

Margie said...

Your yard is looking quite spiffy!!! When's the big shindig?

Anke Martin said...

Uuuuhhh, your new yard looks really great so far!!!! I can imagine that you can't wait until is finished!!!!

Smiles, Anke ;)

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...