Wednesday, February 16, 2011

#78 & 78a, the letter "O" and other stuff.

 I'm sticking with the "3" items dictum in today's Mail Art. These old gents went well with some old, but not-as-old paintings. #78 can hold his own "O."
 Poor guy #78a can't hold his "O." The folds of his toga fit nicely with the woman's striped dress, n'est pas?  Such cool old guys!
 This old building is called The Branch House and is now our Architecture museum. I pass by it on my walk to Spanish Meet-ups on Friday mornings. It's quite impressive.
A bit up the street from the Branch House is this lovely apartment building, though I now think it might be a condo. It's quite a unique building for our neighborhood. This is the view as I walked past the entrance.

1 comment:

Margie said...

Lovely, all of it!

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...