Tuesday, January 11, 2011

#42 series for my MailArt365 project

H.H. Tribute
 I recently learned that there is a Fan club for Hannah Hoch. She's was a collage artist, or photo-montage artist, associated with the DaDa movement. I like her work very much and decided that the piece I wanted to send to the fan club would be a tribute to her. This series is entitled "H.H. Tribute."
#42a H.H. Tribute

#42b H.H. Tribute

#42d H.H. Tribute
 The "a" card is going to the Fan Club. The #42 card is going to someone special in my life, who always encourages and supports me, and has amazing energy, wit, intellect, oh I could go on and on, but I won't.
#42c H.H. Tribute

3 comments:

Margie said...

Wow Mim, love the retro feel these all have. Maybe some of my favorites to date. Wonderful! Enjoy your day my friend, Margie

Paula said...

Love these. You know I love anything with a vintage feel, and these are amazing!

mim said...

Uh oh, I'm in trouble. Can I go up? I really like these, myself. What to do what to do.???

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...