Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Elflog - update PLUS a drawing continued..

A basket appeared on the shelf on Monday, I think. It had flowers and foil wrapped chocolate eggs in it. On the shelf a pair of small scissors and some stones. This is an interesting development. Today, wow, another development....a color sample card (yellow) with a fashion sketch on it and a pen attached. Hmmm, I had to make an addition to the sketch, then I placed it in the basket. On the shelf, a plastic ring with a blue "stone" in it. A note with suggestions on it might be a good thing to add. I'll see what I can some up with. I haven't had this much shelf fun since the wire writer!

There are three names for the drawing. I'm extending the deadline for suggestions until this weekend then I'll pull a name.

1 comment:

Beanie Mouse said...

You'll never guess who Beanie met last week! (well you might...)

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...