Saturday, March 28, 2009

Desserts!

What came in these lovely packages? A tarte au fruites (check out all those berries!) Maccaroons, big ones! They were wrapped like gifts. The cheese cake and the brownie came in plain wrapping but oh mi oh mi were they ever delicious. The cheese cake was so heavy and yet fluffy. How do they do that? NOTE: I've been spelling "pain au raisin" like this "pain aux raisins" then thought that was wrong, but I saw it both ways, depending on the boulangerie where I bought them. Who cares how it's spelled as long as I get to eat it! Yay for desserts.

1 comment:

Beanie Mouse said...

Is that a Laduree macaron??????

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...