Friday, January 30, 2009

Elflog updates

Here is what the shelf looked like with the addition of items I placed on the pole. They're from Found-Art, who nicely sent me a packet full of goodies. I put the postcard in plastic because precipitation of some kind was predicted, and actually happened. The postcard was taken. Yesterday, I posted the next item and it was gone today. Hopefully, whoever took them will make a note on the Found-Art site. Meanwile, the beaded piece remains, ditto the curly ribbon, but the shelf remains empty. Hmmm, what to do, what to do?

2 comments:

Beanie Mouse said...

Oh how exciting!!!!! I love sending stuff to put on Elf's shelf!!!

Beanie Mouse said...

By the way, did you know Cony Turtis has a blog now? I put a link on found-art....!

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...