Monday, November 10, 2008

On our way & we're here!

We left Richmond, VA, USA on Sunday afternoon for a connection flight in Detroit to the City of Lights. In the terminal, there was this cool tram. See the tram rail above us? See the speedy red tram going by? Very quiet and fast.
We are here again, see archives of fall 2006 and 2007 for details of the studio at the Cite International des Arts. I'll post some images of the studio space as we have it set up this time. Here is HiMonkey on studio table. I'll be taking pix of H.M. to send to his home & show on my blog occassionally. We are very tired, we are in fact quite sleep deprived, but happy to be back, and ready for new adventures. Tomorrow is a holiday, Armistice day, so many things will be closed, but we'll do some grocery shopping early while the shop is still open (the sign said open from 9 to 2 at the Franprix market.) So bon nuit from Paris!

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...