Saturday, September 06, 2008

Toile-la-la


There are a lot of features in this bag I created for a charity auction, which I don't do on my Fritzi shop bags, in order to keep the costs down. For this bag, I made an adjustable strap, have an inside pocket with a hook and loop closure, and the bag is reversible. The Toile is the outside BUT it can be reversed for the floral exterior. I included a matching Purse for Change. Also, this is new fabric. I wanted to have some pink for reference to cancer, and created it in honor of our cousin, who just finished her chemo. The name of the bag: Toile-la-la!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful bag and purse for change. Thanks for thinking of me and for supporting the cause.

x.o
Dawn

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...