Friday, September 19, 2008

6 Questions to ask!


I wish I could give attribution to this apple image. It came in one of those e-mails that one is supposed to forward, maybe it was called "cutting edge." I really like apples. Mom always said to eat an apple a day! (Mom is 94 now.) And the butterfly is such a lovely symbol that I thought I'd use this to link you to the 6 questions that you should ask yourself before you buy any product that is "PINK." You know, where if you send in 4 lids from a yogurt, a donation will be made to breast cancer research. The list of questions are very illuminating. Read them here.
Oh yes, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month: we're aware already! How about some Breast Cancer prevention!! Thanks for listening, please read the questions and pass this information along to others.

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...