Friday, August 15, 2008

Blog Action Day: the beginning


This is a view of the park and fountain "lake" which is within walking distance from our home. There were some ducks on the lake, a stop over for them on their flight to somewhere else, possibly. It was very quiet out, I was walking alone, enjoying the sight. I'm using this image to remind those of us who are lucky enough to have plenty in our lives, to be without want for the basics of shelter and food, that others are not so fortunate. This year, Blog Action Day, 15 October, focuses on poverty. I will be posting on that day in connection with the action...this is the beginning. Check out how you can be a part of this discussion.

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...