Tuesday, May 06, 2008

New Jersey update

After dinner yesterday, my little cousin and I took a walk in his neighborhood. He wanted me to take a photo of the bird on the wires and it did turn out to be a nice composition.



A neighbor added some personality to a tree. The trees and flowers are in bloom here. I get to enjoy spring twice, since we've already moved on to another state back at home in Virginia. The little guy enjoyed the walk, especially my allowing him to use my camera part of the time. We put some of his photos on his Vox blog. Others we'll print and make into postcards. Happily for all, his mom is doing well. Yay!

1 comment:

JB said...

these pics are great! how long is Chucks work going to be at quirk?

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...