Thursday, May 15, 2008

Aquarium visit

Last Saturday, I went with Ryan and his aunt, uncle and cousin to the aquarium in Camden, NJ. I hadn't been to one in a long time and this was a real treat. The kids enjoyed it, and so did I. Here's a sampling of photos that I took. The Hippo and the orange jelly fish were taken with my cell phone. I remember the first time I saw someone taking a photo with a cell phone, I was so amazed. Now it's so "normal" to be doing that. Ryan wanted his picture with the Benjamin Franklin bridge in the background.



1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hello Mim!! Got you added to my blogspot list of favourites so I thought I'd stop by!! I'm at oneofandreas.blogspot.com if you want to pop in...!

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...