Thursday, October 11, 2007

Elflog & more

Yesterday, the shelf still had the "Make art not war" mini-poster, some stones, a button, a tile with "Be compassionate" written on it, and a blue paper flower. This morning it was a bare shelf, until I put three little round pebbles and a photo in a plastic sleeve. I've been dating some of my additions to the shelf and writing "Elflog" on them, on the off chance that someone will put that in their search engine. I wonder what the bare shelf is about...maybe the coffee cup guy sweeps it clean so he can put his cup down!

Three blocks down, I found another random art work. The man waiting at the bus stop said that it'd been there awhile. I'm glad I got this photo of it.

I couldn't resist snapping a photo of this lovely tiny city yard. What a sweet yard full of flowers.

1 comment:

JB said...

yeah! More random art. I love it!!

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...