Monday, September 03, 2007

Eflog update

The shelf has been interesting lately. Very barren, for the most part. I put a photo up that I found taped to the newspaper box by the grocery store. It was taken by someone when they were in New Orleans. I also put up some small cards that I made using old rubber stamps. After I found a couple of them on the ground, I punched holes in them & hung them on nails on the pole. I wrote on a tile and put that up. Someone put on a tiny bell, a penny, some flowers, some plastic clips that are little bees. The shelf looked nice this morning with the flowers and clips.


So I wonder what's going on? Has the shelf run it's course? I'm still with it!

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...