Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Elflog item


Yesterday, I discovered this on the shelf. Isn't it amazing? I love it. I had to have it for myself! ha ha ha!! I felt I had to put back something from "wire elf" so I brought the word "thanks" back. Tonight, "thanks" was still there....and added was "take heart" with a tiny heart at the end of the line. It was too dark and the wire was dark, so I couldn't get a good photo. I'll try again in the morning. I've added more word stones, including "olé" which I thought would be fun for someone to see. I found out who the flower elf is...but WHO put the shelf up? That's the mystery.

1 comment:

Mica said...

They keep getting better!
Amazing shelf!

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...