Friday, June 29, 2007

Turtle update



Kris called me and said, "the turtle is back and is laying more eggs. I grabbed my camera and hurried across the alley. She's bigger than I thought and was resting. Her little back legs were mud coated. She pulled her head in as I approached but then poked it out again. Nothing happened while I was there. Oh boy, in August we may have lots of baby turtles apprearing, or not. Kris and Dick are not sure they're fertilized eggs. Not knowing much about turtle biology, actually nothing about it, I contribute nada to this discussion.

1 comment:

Gillian McMurray said...

Awww! How lovely. I get a kick out that kind of thing. I love nature.

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...