Thursday, June 07, 2007

Shelf goings on...





Check out the great surprise this morning...in wire, the words "welcome back" were on the shelf and the word "beauty" was stapled to the pole. I brought the Welcome Back home with me. It's about 5" long and has little beads decorating it. In the evening, the Beauty was still there, sorry my photo isn't better, but the big stone with "know hope" was gone and a little plastic violin was there. Some of the little stones were gone, also. Who knew I'd been away? This is very mysterious! "elflog"-- I'm thinking that's what we'll call it, short for "shelf log." Don't you think that sounds right and who are the elves (besides me) that are adding treats? The mystery continues.

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...