Saturday, October 14, 2006

Two animals



I've been on the look out for cats. What seems more typical than to see Cats hanging about in Paris? But no, only in old paintings. Until this morning, I'd only seen one orange one in the distance in a courtyard. What luck, on my way back from the art supply store, I saw this chat noir on a car. He heard a person across street whistle as I clicked. The other animal was sitting on the side of the gallery of the Cite. It was nicely posed so I took it's picture. Later, when we walked by, it was gone. Maybe it got tired of posing for pictures?

1 comment:

Juli said...

le meow.... I love the 'tude with the ears askew....

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...