Friday, October 13, 2006

Chocolate&Zucchini



Our itinerary for Wednesday was planned in a way that we'd end up at the third anniversary/birthday party for the blog that Clotilde started: Chocolate and Zucchini. It was held at a cafe in her neighborhood near Sacre Coeur called LeTakbo. It was great fun. We got to meet Clotilde, and a lot of people who read her blog. We, also, got to meet her real life friends, not just her internet friends. Names, sites, e-mails were exchanged, and we invited a lot of people to our open studio next weekend. Clotilde can be seen to the right, gesturing, in one of the photos.

2 comments:

Le Synge Bleu said...

you didn't provide a link to her blog!

mim said...

Oh if only I knew how to link things within my blog. I'm not that far along, yet. Desolee!

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...