Saturday, September 16, 2006

This morning's walk.






We went to "our" bakery for our petit' cremes and a pain au raison to share, before taking a walk to check out hotels in the area, the buildings open for the weekend Journees de Patrimoine, and see what was going on in general. We rediscovered some streets and courtyards, and a shop that we love (A La Bonne Renomme.) A pup was sleeping on the sidewalk without a care that people were walking over it. I was glad that the man wearing the Yoda backpack passed by me twice so I could take a photo of him. We're off to Centre Pompidou in a bit, lots will be going on there because of the J de P weekend. More to come, bien sur.

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...