Monday, September 11, 2006

Monday morning excursion.


A couple days ago, we hurried off to Theatre de la Ville to get tickets for a dance program 21 days from now. We sat by the sphinx fountain waiting for the guichet to open. Ooops, I did it again. I thought Mardi (Tuesday) was Monday. So off we'll go again tomorrow morning & hopefully will be successful. At least, we're getting to know the guy who sits at the sales table. this was the 2nd time we spoke with him. Next time, we'll probably give bises. We walked back along rue de Rivoli, where big tents where being set up on the place de greve at l'Hotel de Ville. What's this? Starting tomorrow, a big display of things about Reunion Island. We'll be able to go into the tents tomorrow. Chuck was amused by the poster for the opera, Chanteur du Mexico, and he found some nice graffiti, which he's always on the look-out for when we travel.

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...