Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Here's something especially for Juli


We were coming out of MUJI, the Japanese store where everything is plain, and good design, when I saw this guy with Harley Davidson written on his jacket. "Oh" sez I, "un 'arley!" "Oui" sez he and gestures towards his bike. I ask to take a picture hoping to get him and the bike, but he moves out of the way so I can get just the bike but my camera catches the space where he was and so I ended up with a picture of part of him and part of the bike. I was too flustered to ask to take another one. Well, if there's one 'arley there has to be more.

1 comment:

Juli said...

Oh you're a nut... !!
Want another I-SPY to capture through the lens??? A POST OFFICE, of course! :)

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...