Monday, September 25, 2006

The Garden tour






Sunday we toured gardens as part of the Fetes des Jardins. Keith and Ruth met us and off we went with a group of people and a guide, who was very knowledgeable. Keith had to do recaps for Chuck and I. We went to the Carnavalet Museum first, it's the one with the history of the city of Paris. One of it's courtyard gardens was a repro of a medieval garden. Some gardens were Baroque, some more natural, some were little squares. In one square, a little boy was riding his bike and was disturbed by "toutes les gens" in his way. He was so cute & very vocal about our presence.

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...