Sunday, August 13, 2006

the studio





I've been spending some time in my studio, not making art, unfortunately, but cleaning up. Yes, even one handed I've been able to tackle the messiest areas. I filled two bags with paper trash, relocated some "treasures" and put things in drawers (out of sight!) What a good feeling to know that when we leave for our trip, my studio will be neater. I took photos of my inspiration boards and part of my cluttered work space. Even though the images are small, some of you might spot photos of yourselves or items you've sent me. I'm very happy in my studio, even when I'm not making art. Where are you happy?

1 comment:

Anke Martin said...

Oh yeah that mess on the desk! I know about it, I have to clean up my art area regulary to do art again!

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...