Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Mail Art, Creative Sprint AND Slow Art Day 2016

2016 #43b

2016 #48c

2016 #50
 Here are a few pieces of Mail Art that I recently added. The two with the b & c are ones that I'd made earlier and was going to frame but then decided to turn them in to Mail Art, so I had to fit them into the numbering scheme I'm keeping.

So this is day 6 of #creativesprint and it's a lot of fun and keeps the brain going. There's still time to join us. Go to the website and sign on. http://creativesprint.co
 This triptych shows three pieces of work from the VMFA McGlothlin collection. I'm hosting Slow Art Day there for the 5th time, on April 9th.  If you're in the area, join us. Just send me an e-mail to let me know you're coming and I'll have enough handouts ready. More about Slow Art Day HERE.
This image was, also, part of my #creativesprint. I used it for Day 3.

So there are two things you're invited to participate in with me. The first one - you can be anywhere in the world to be part of. The second one - you've got to be in the Richmond, VA, USA vicinity.

Hope to see you on one or the other or both!
Happy ART time!

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...