Sunday, January 03, 2016

I found the missing Mail Art!!

2015 - #139 through #144
These cards were sent out for International Banana recognition day. I snapped a photo in my super market. A great display of lots of bananas! I printed out the photos and added a circle or a square and the words "I'm going bananas." A good a title as any.


And here are some images of some of my incoming Mail Art. So many lovely gifts of mail. I can't thank the senders fast enough.
Stripy Goose in the U.K., La Marquesa, Terry Owenby, Jim Leftwich, Brooke Bauer, in the USA,  Kerosene in Canada, and Dean, my dear Artist in Seine, in Paris.


No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...