Friday, October 16, 2015

Adding to the Mail Art - A slow but steady year.

#116
 This year, I will not get 365 pieces of Mail Art completed. So it goes. I was out of commission for a bit this year, which set me back but even so, I'm no where near my usual out put.

And because of that, I'm not getting as many in-coming pieces of Mail Art. This makes for a sad mail box. SO, I'm going to get busy and ---

#117



#118






#119

#120


























make more and send more. That's the solution!




Card #120 was inspired by Hannah Hoch. See an example of her work below. She's one of my favorite collage artists, and I'm a member of her fan club.


Hannah Hoch

1 comment:

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

Very nice work, Mim (as usual). I owe you mail!

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...