Thursday, March 26, 2015

Some art, and a reminder about Slow Art

 A collage on an old book cover. I'll be sending this out with the address on the same side as the collage? I left room for that and yet, I'm not sure about doing it that way. I guess I can add an address label on the reverse on the book cover image. What do you think? Address this side? or leave it alone?
Advice?
My friend Andrea, of Found Art fame, sent me some things including an old postcard from Russia.  She said that I could alter it, so I did.
 Here's a photo from last year's Slow Art Day event. Folks looking at a Jasper John's painting, slowly.


So if you can join me, register HERE so I'll know you're coming.
If you don't live near me, find a venue near where YOU live. Check out the venues HERE.

Come along, bring friends, family, whomever, all ages welcome.

No experience needed, just a time to look at art slowly and enjoy.

1 comment:

dan mouer said...

Yes to address on the face of your card! See you for slow art day.

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...