Saturday, October 12, 2013

Some Mail Art, and the Babies!

#283

#284
 Three scraps and yet so much is going on.












Here I'm using a piece that shows part of an El Anatsui sculpture. I do so love his work. Three scraps and some random type were used for this one.


Here's Bizoo resting on our comforter the other morning.



And here's Bizoo this afternoon. I let him sit on the kitchen table briefly so that I could get this photo. 
 Last night, we watched our baby while her parents were busy elsewhere. She's being her adorable self here, pleased that she's found this rubbery thing to bite on.
















She's charming me!

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...