Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday, Mail Art and more!

#224

#223
 I'm still making water color Mail Art. I feel like I have a better idea of how to handle the non-waterproof ink.











This is yesterday's, which I felt was too pale, so I did a bit more with today's. I'm excited about this series.


 This morning, it was overcast when we went to the pool. I like the way the light worked in the photo of these flowers. Kind of dramatic!
 

 I took this photo before C. got into the pool and disturbed the stillness. I like the reflections very much.











Here's our little Z this afternoon. I stopped by and got to spend a bit of time with her. She seems to recognize that she's seen me before.

When I stopped working on the computer for a minute, Bizoo strolled over, lay down on the keyboard, and promptly fell asleep. How nice take a nap wherever, whenever.

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...