Saturday, August 03, 2013

365 days of making Mail Art daily.

365.2 #365

365.2 #1
Here it is, my 365th Mail Art piece. I can't believe. One year ago at this time, we were in Chicago visiting family and friends and I decided to start another year of making daily Mail Art.

The year has gone by quickly.








Here is the first card that I made, while in Chicago, using bits that I'd brought with me. I decided that the last one of the year should have a similar look to it. I used the map and random letters but instead of a postage stamp I used found negatives.

I will continue my 365.3 project. 

1 comment:

Margie said...

Yay Mim, congrats! I actually remember that post.

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...