Saturday, October 13, 2012

A weeks' worth of Mail Art!

#65
 What you see is 7 days of mail art. A couple days I did more than one. I created watercolors, mostly larger sheets which I then cut into one or more postcards. I added small dots to some, and to one, a figure. I posted them to my Facebook page with mindfulness quotes because they seemed to lend themselves to that kind of thought. Being mindful.
#65a

#65b

#65c

#66

#66a

#67


#67a

#69

#68

#70
This one was made last night, very late, posted to MailArt365 blog at 3 minutes to midnight. We had a very full day! Since I didn't have time to do a watercolor, I altered a postcard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

66 & 68 are my faves. I think they're gorgeous. wow. now you are a water colorist! xo, bb

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...