Friday, June 15, 2012

A muffin & some Mail Art at Skull Appreciation Day

I really wanted to use the fresh blueberries that my honey had gotten in his berry farm share on Tuesday. I found a recipe in a Cook's Illustrated magazine that I had all of the ingredients for, amazing! The muffins turned out wonderfully delicious. I've posted the recipe here.









June 4th was the 2nd annual Skull Appreciation Day event, held at the Mutter Museum in Philadelphia (thus our trip there.) I had posted a mail art call which got distributed far and wide, as the saying goes, and the response was terrific. here are just a very few of them.
The box containing all of them was delivered to me to scan and post on the Skull Mail Art blog, which I'll do over the next few weeks. They are all so good. People do amazing Mail Art.

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...