Friday, December 09, 2011

Tiny Town

I wasn't sure how I was going to use this hand with a rose from a 1965 magazine. The paper was very fragile and I worried that it'd fall apart as I was cutting it, but it didn't and it worked perfectly for Tiny Town alterations. I wrote a long caption for this.
Here it is: On her birthday, Cheryl liked to bring a rose to Tiny town. The residents, on the whole, apprecciated the gesture, though the scent was overwhelming, at times.

I just cracked myself up with that one. Oh, and it really is cousin Cheryl's birthday today!

2 comments:

Margie said...

So cute Mim and one of your best Tiny Towns! XO, Margie

phonelady said...

yep gotta agree one of your best and happy bday cheryl.

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...