Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Mail Art in and out & the lake

 The lake look so beautiful, I just had to share another photo of it.
 Yesterday was so bright, the leaves with their changing colors were so wonderful.
 The shadows against the wall were crisp. This was yesterday. Today, a whole different look which you'll see in my next post.










This is yesterday's mail art. I chose 4 pieces from the little box of scraps as a limitation on myself. I like the result.
#343

I am so far behind on scanning and posting my received mail art. Lots of wonderful mail arrived at my house the past couple weeks, from all over the world. Lucky me!

1 comment:

phonelady said...

gotta love the fall colors and gotta love the colorful mail as well .

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...