Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Changing skies

I spent a couple hours tonight repainting the skies on the landscapes. I decided they needed to be lighter and it sure made a difference. It made the land POP! The bottom two are the earlier skies. The top ones are the new, improved skies. I finished all 21 skies. Now to paint around the edges and put the labels on the back. I'd like to finish up tomorrow, but think I'll wait until after American Thanksgiving day.
 I can't believe I'm doing paintings!

1 comment:

phonelady said...

wow you always find something to keep you busy Im that way too .Hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving .

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...