Thursday, May 19, 2011

#170 series, of dots and tape

 This is #170, which I made this morning to sent to Europe to my friend K.L. for his birthday. I'm hoping he will like getting an "a" and reaching the top!
  I got carried away with dots and tape, after making the birthday card. Such fun.
  I got more action in this one, right? Or confusion?
 Interesting how we can believe that something is in motion, right?
I've had the 1/2" hole punch awhile and wanted a larger one. I was delighted to find the 1" size at a craft store and it was on sale, better yet. See my new Washi tape? See my dots? and you get a glimpse of the above cards, that will be going out into the world today.

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...