Monday, December 27, 2010

A pretty sight and some Mail Art

Buddha and Birds
 This morning I met up with a friend at a coffee shop to practice our Spanish. It was slippery out there but the sun was shining.

On the way home, I stopped by the post box so that all the mail from the weekend could go out at the 1 p.m. mail pickup.  #27 of 365 went out with the mail carrier late this afternoon.


The James Center



Late on the 24th, we went down to the James center to see that light display. Isn't this beautiful. Lots and lots of straw deer with lights on them interspresed with lit up trees. The buildings in that area are outlined with lights, too. It's like a fairyland. My son took this photo with his smart phone. Beautiful.

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...