Friday, December 03, 2010

Mail Art

 Card #3 is being posted today to an overseas location. The posts are going up on the new blog, though right now I find it a bit confusing to navigate, so I'll be posting here as well.

 The finch card is going to someone who recently sent me a card and is not part of the one day project, although 2 or more a day, is certainly not prohibited! 
 This one went off someone in the states, so my guess is that it'll be #1 to arrive at it's destination.
This is card #1 (obviously) and it went across the Atlantic. I can't wait to hear from the recipient!

4 comments:

Andytgeezer said...

My favourite is the finch! The badge seems to be playing at last, which is a relief

PostMuse said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds the MailArt365 difficult to navigate. The comments are also difficult to navigate. I wonder if it has something to do with my Safari browser.

I am enjoying the repeating theme in your cards. Are you going to continue that for the whole year? Or are you wanting to keep that a secret?

Anonymous said...

What beautiful artwork.
I can't fault any of them
the one with the butterfly is my favorite.
http://riaviewmirror.blogspot.com/

Barbara said...

so glad to see your entries, Mim!
beautiful work! you go, Girl. xo, bb

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...