Monday, August 30, 2010

More Ikea Fabric and some whine.

I couldn't resist buying more fabric while at Ikea. Oh, I forgot! I have to pack it and carry it back to the east coast in my nylon duffle carry-on. (I check nothing.) I used up all of the orange bird fabric and all of the black and white butterfly fabric so am happy to have more of it. The graphic design one was on sale for only $1.99 a yard (0.914 m) which is a very good deal. My older sister came by today and brought me a bag of buttons (heavy!) and some knitted stuff that she wants me to make into bags for her. Yikes! (more weight for me to haul home) whine whine whine. I brought books and some other items to be left here so my duffle probably won't be too heavy. I'll stop my whining now. I'm happy to get more buttons and happy to be able to make something for my sister.

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...