Friday, April 16, 2010

Mom and an interview.




This is my last day to be with Mom on this trip. I begin my return voyage to the east coast tomorrow morning. Mom is multi-tasking in this photo. She's reading and has her latest knitting project in her lap, and she goes from one to the other.
In a short while, I'll be called on the phone to do an interview with the publisher of the book, Shifting Sands, for which I did the cover collage. See more about the publisher and the book here. and here. Mom said that she'd sit quietly while I'm being interviewed. When she's not re-telling a life event, or reading to me from whatever she's reading, she's very quiet. No worries in that department. You can hear my interview here by scrolling down past the Ursula LeGuin post.

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...