Thursday, February 18, 2010

Apple Sauce time

I decided that I needed to make something better for health, so I put away my lovely new baking pan for awhile, and started peeling apples. I had a few to start with, and added some others, an assortment of Granny Smith, Fuji, Gala, and Empire. I add nothing. It's just apples, all apples, and so good tasting.



The snow has melted from the front area of the house, the back yard is starting to clear out, too. Still too much white stuff out there but another day or two of higher temperatures (44F-6c predicted today) and I should be able to see the ground out there. I look forward to spring.

1 comment:

Lesa said...

Your applesauce looks so yummy!

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...